The SEND Project (Support for Special Needs Education), an initiative of Hopeworks Ghana is a Disability Project that seeks to improve the learning and teaching environments of deprived Special Schools. This is expected to be achieved through:
- Advocate for dedicated teaching staff
- Build the capacity of instructors through training and
- Provide modern technology and teaching/learning materials
To improve the learning and teaching environments of deprived Special Schools in Ghana.
- To provide teaching and learning materials, tables, chairs, computers, printers, and paints.
- To attract dedicated teaching staff
Outcome and Impact
Several children with intellectual and developmental Disabilities and Special Needs Schools in Ghana Accra and Cape Coast have benefitted from the provision of school uniforms, tables educational/learning materials, toiletries, food items, food items, etc. Some of the beneficiary schools include:
- Castle Road Special School, Adabraka, Greater Accra Region
- The Epicentre Ghana, Gbawe, Greater Accra Region
Your support will contribute to more communities benefitting from this program. Please, donate here!